Do you wish your students would practice smarter not harder? Are you tired of nagging your students about the same things over and over?
Do you want your students to make faster progress in their piano studies?
There are so many piano teaching ideas out there. But what works? And when should you use which strategy? How can you solve Jacinta's lazy wrists before the recital next month? Or Jack's backtracking at every single barline before you lose your marbles?
Join the Course!
The clinic is open now at just $97 – that's less than a dollar a video! Click on the big button to join now.
What Teachers Are Saying...
"Nicola's Piano Physician's Clinic was just what I needed to give my teaching a boost and to help solve student issues. Her videos are so instructive there can be no doubt how to apply her solutions. I highly recommend.
I have two very different students that I will use the Start Again Syndrome solution with. They do exactly that, start again after every mistake. The other learns a piece so fast, I am going to start dividing her pieces as well. And the "I Played It Better at Home-itis", well, what more can I say; we all need a solution to that – and Nicola's got it."
– Nancy Allen, piano teacher in Alabama
Need some more info? Keep reading to find out more about the The Piano Physician's Clinic.
This course is perfect for YOU if...
- You want your students to improve the quality of their practice.
- You want your student to make faster progress.
- You're frustrated by saying the same things week after week.
- You need a way to get excited about teaching again.
- You're struggling to retain students because of their practice habits.
This course is NOT...
- A magic pill that means you don't need to put in any work
- The easy way out or a shortcut (but it is the more fun route!)
- About incentives or projects - this is about your core teaching and practice strategies, not themes, prizes or rewards
Click here to sign upGet in now for the awesome price of only $97 and start to level up your students' practice today.
What Teachers Are Saying...
"I love the two ideas for each practicing issue – and there are so many things covered in this course! It's a great course to take to learn of new ideas to help students practice and correct problem areas.
For instance, one of my students was struggling to come in at different spots in her piece. This was a duet with another student and she really needed to be prepared in case they messed up. I used the At Sixes and Sevens strategy with her and the results were amazing! Not only could she start in multiple places, but the ending was just as good as the beginning! Thank you for all you do!"
– Alyssa Prater, piano teacher in Utah
Want to learn more first? Keep on scrolling.
The course includes:
- 98 videos (!) - that's a total of just over 180 minutes of video
- Pdf workbook to help you take notes and implement the practice strategies
- Private member forums where you can ask any questions you have about piano teaching and practice issues
- Downloads and printables that make it easy to put the practice ideas into action
Watch this video tour to get an inside look at the course. There are no secrets here!
Get Started Today
Register for the course using the button below and get started learning about these practice cures.
What if I'm not happy?
I'm a piano teacher just like you, and I know budgets can be tight. If you join the course and you don't feel like I provided the value I described, I'll happily give you a refund within the first 30 days. I want you to be happy with your purchase!
Want to peak inside?
I know it can be scary spending money on something if you're not sure exactly what it's going to look like. Which is why I'd be happy to send you the first couple of videos for free. That way you can get a taste for the course style and see if it's right for you.